1. Connect to your Mikrotik using Winbox or ssh/telnet.
2. Make sure Mikrotik is running RouterOS version 7.4 or higher.
If an older version is installed, then Mikrotik needs to be updated: System -> Packages -> Check For Updates.
If you are upgrading from branch 6, then select a Channel in which a version higher than 7.4 is available.
After the upgrade, we also recommend updating the Firmware of RouterBoard: System -> RouterBOARD -> Upgrade.
After that, you need to restart Mikrotik.
3. Remove or disable the Firewall rule named "defconf: fasttrack" (IP -> Filter Rules).
This rule is only present if the default setting is used in Mikrotik.
4. Open the WireGuard section on myrsv.org and create a configuration in the location you want to connect Mikrotik to.
5. Give a name to the created configuration (this is optional), then open the menu opposite the created configuration and select Mikrotik.
6. In the configurator that opens, specify your local network, traffic from which will be directed to the WireGuard tunnel.
You can also specify the address of one device on the local network that will work through the VPN (later you can add other device addresses to the address-list "under_rsv").
7. Enable the KillSwitch option in configurator if you want that when WireGuard disconnects, traffic from devices behind Mikrotik does not go directly to the Internet.
8. Open the terminal of your Mikrotik in Winbox or via telnet / ssh, copy the commands from the configurator and apply one at a time (this is important!).
9. Restart your Mikrotik.
To disable WireGuard, disable the RSV_<location name> interface and 2 Firewall rules ("Filter" tab) with the RSV_<location name> interface (if you enabled the KillSwitch option).