1. Download, install and run the Red Shield VPN. Drag the program icon to the Applications / Applications folder.
2. Open the Applications folder and launch Red Shield VPN.
The application needs to install a helper tool. Enter your mac password to allow installation.
3. Enter your e-mail and password for registration, or log in with your account if you have already registered in Red Shield VPN.
5. If the service is not paid, then click "Subscribe" to pay for the service. After payment, click on the button in the middle to connect to the VPN.
6. Allow the installation of the VPN profile.
7. In some versions of macOS, you need to enable the creation of an entry in the Keychain. If prompted, enter your Mac account password and click Always Allow.
8. If the connection is successful, the status will change to “Connected”. To disconnect, press the button in the middle.