We recommend using our application instead of manual setup, otherwise you will not be able to use some functions: bypassing the blocking of the VPN service, automatically adding new locations and some others.
2. Open the section “Manual setup” -> “Android” in my.redshieldvpn.com and select “Download” opposite the location to which you want to connect. You can select several locations.
3. Launch the "OpenVPN for Android" application, click the add profile button ("+") and the “Import” button.
4. Open the "Downloads" folder where you downloaded the profiles, and select one of them.
5. Accept the convert of the config file.
7. Click on a profile to connect to the VPN.