1. Install WireGuard app from AppStore.
2. Open the WireGuard configurator in your personal account (my.myrsv.info): "Manual setup" -> "WireGuard".
Then select the location and port you want to connect to and tap "Add and Download".
To avoid confusion, give the configuration a name, for example "iPhone".
If you can open WireGuard configurator on another device, you can tap "Add and show QR" and add the configuration through the smartphone camera.
3. Open the WireGuard app and tap "Add a tunnel".
4. Select "Create from file or archive".
5. Select the file that was downloaded from the WireGuard configurator.
6. Allow adding configuration.
7. Tap on the switch to enable VPN.
If you want to turn off VPN, tap on the same switch.
❗ The WireGuard protocol has a peculiarity: if your subscription has expired, or there are some problems with the connection, the switch can remain in the "Connected" position.