We recommend using our application instead of manual setup, otherwise you will not be able to use some functions: bypassing the blocking of the VPN service, automatically adding new locations and some others.
1. Open the section “Manual settings” -> “Mac OS” in my.redshieldvpn.com, download and open the settings profile.
2. Click Continue.
3. Accept the installation of the profile.
4. Enter the password for your local account.
5. Press the back button to the “Settings” menu.
6. Open the "Network" menu.
7. Check the box to "Show VPN status in the menu bar."
8. The VPN switch appears in the top menu. Click on any location to enable VPN.